Monday, March 25, 2013

Spot on






Polka dots really came back last year and it looks like they are here to stay for a while.   
I'm seeing them on

pastries
polka dots
polka dot cake

clothing and accessories
polka dots & denim chic polka dots

polka dot polka dot!


home decor
polka dots and chevron polka dot vases

and even refrigerators. 
polka dotted fridge!

 C'mon people, really a fridge??



I set out to find some spots to add to my life!!  Here are some of my favorites...

Mila Skirt

Mila Skirt

                                                                               

Pinned Image

Pinned Image



And wouldn't you know?!? I even found myself sporting some polka dots to my brother in law's 50th birthday party last weekend!  Happy Birthday, Kevin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1