Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break Projects

 


When you think of spring break you probably think of the beach, sleeping in, and fruity drinks.  Not so much at our house.  My spring break will consist of a week home with the kids, cleaning the house, taking fun day trips to the park and museum, and of course PROJECTS!!! 
    Here are some projects I'm hoping to get to this spring break!

Project #1: Parker's Curtains
"Santa" redid Parker's room this year and didn't quite get the curtains finished.  I'll be finishing those up, finally!



Project #2: Accessory Organizer
I've been wanting to come up with a better way to organize my accessories.  Here's what I'm thinking:


accessories wallJewelry Board

Project #3: Out the Door Lickety Split Wall
What??  You know when you think you're ready to walk out of the house and then it turns into 5 minutes later because everything you need is in 3 different places?  Well, I'm hoping to solve that problem in our house.  A place where the kids can grab their own coats and backpacks to help speed up the process.   Kind of like a mud room, minus the room...a mud wall!  Here's a few of my inspirations!!
  Out the door in 50 seconds flat      mud room

Board + batten and hooks for behind the mud room door

2 comments:

  1. those sound like great projects! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy!! Considering the weather I'm happy I planned some indoor projects!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1