Friday, March 8, 2013

Swim Wear

Anyone else ready for some warm weather?  I am!  Well, spring break is right around the corner so I thought I'd start searching for the perfect suit. 
A few months ago I was browsing the web.  I came across the most adorable suit.  Perfect for someone who wants some coverage!
Nautical Blue Flounce Halter Modest Swimsuit
www.divinitasole.com

I immediately went to order...SOLD OUT!  UGH, I was so disappointed.  I searched around the site a little more.  I was so excited to see in tiny print along the bottom,  "will be restocked in February 2013".  So, needless to say I went back online each day in February until finally it was back online!  I ordered it in black. It should be in any day now!  I sure hope I like it as much in person.

There are a lot of cute suits on this site.  You can mix and match tops with 3 different bottom options.  I got the banded midrise, but they also have a tennis skirt option or a ruched bikini.

P.S. I only hope I can look this put together walking out of the wave pool at Holiday World this summer!!  :)

Here are some other cute suits from www.divinitasole.com

Modest Swimsuit  Black Flower Ruched Tankini Modest Swimsuit
Modest Swimsuit 


I would love to hear if you find a suit that you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1