Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My obsession

Before I begin my post planned for today, I want to say that my heart goes out to everyone and anyone affected by the tragedy in Boston. I pray that the injured find comfort and those that lost a loved one find peace.
I think it is fair to say that I am obsessed with houses.  I search  www.buyhomesnow.com  weekly to see if any houses that we might be interested in are on the market.  I browse www.houseplans.com  often to search for the perfect house plan for us if we build.  I marvel daily at all of the amazing pictures of houses that I dream of someday having on www.houzz.com.

I really really like this house
I mean really, who wouldn't want to live in this house??

epic closet
And this closet...really!?!


When my husband and I bought our house 6 years ago we said it was our "10 year house".  It was the perfect house for us!  We absolutely loved it and were so proud to have purchased our first home together! The house, built in the 40's, has large thick woodwork, original hardwood floors, glass knobs and a good solid structure.  It is just beginning to get too small for us as we have expanded our family in the past 6 years.  And as you know, the more family members you have, the more stuff you have.

My goal is to put our house on the market in the next year or two.  (Notice I said "my" goal...Brandon and I have different ideas when it comes to goal setting)   During this time we will decide which route we will go, buy or build.  In my mind there are pros and cons to both.

So, for the next year or two or three I will remain happy in our first home and look forward to what the future housing market has in store for us! (Unless of course you are interested...everything is for sale for the right price-wink,wink)

Oh yeah, and I guess that leaves me with more projects to do in this house!!!  I can't wait to show you the one I'm working on now.  Here's a little sneak peak!

Hmmm, what am I up to now????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1