Friday, April 19, 2013

recap

You may have noticed that last week I took a little break from the blog.  It was a rough week for us so blogging was just not in the plan. But I'm back, as you can tell from this week's posts and am ready to share some of the fun and relaxing things we were able to do.   


Brandon made a trip to Augusta for the Masters.  He couldn't get over how beautiful it was.





The Jahn farm cats (yes more than one cat) had kittens...10 kittens to be exact.  I see a spaying in the near future!  Anyone need a cat? :)


It was too beautiful to stay inside, so we did a little tractor riding!




Brandon and some of the guys played 18.


Stella and Dot party...too many cute things! I'm still debating and will place my order this weekend.  Here are some of my favorites.

     Julep Bangle            Moondance Stretch Bracelet            Carrie Bangles
Julep Bangles (comes in 4 colors)                    Moondance Stretch Bracelet                Carrie Bangles

Have a great weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1