Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet tea sippin porch

I don't know about you, but when I think of The South, I envision myself sitting on a beautiful front porch sipping sweet tea.  So, where better to get ideas for my southern inspired front porch than Southern Living.  From bold and bright to clean and crisp, they have it all.  Now the hard part...which one fits our style best?

Bungalow Porch
How simple to recreate this look. 
An outdoor rug in a warm color, some old tables painted with bright or cool colors and a swing or bench. 

Charleston-Style Piazza
 I love the look of bright green with black.  This seems like such a cozy spot to sit and talk with friends. 

Classic Charleston Porch
This look is perfect for our narrow porch.  A few benches or chairs up against the house with smaller tables.  P.S.  I love these tables.    
Cozy Side Porch
Another perfect porch for entertaining friends.  Enough seating and table space for a relaxing evening. 

 








2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! There's something about that black, cream, and green one that just feels relaxing :) Thanks for coming by my patio!
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for stopping by Love You Muches!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1