Thursday, April 4, 2013

Whew, Mission Accomplished!

I was a busy little bee this spring break.  It's hard to believe that my 7 days off are over and I'm back at school for the last quarter of this school year.  37 days to go until summer, but who's counting!  In between diaper changing, making meals and spending time with my kiddos, I was able to finish up most of the projects I was hoping to do!  Click here to see my list of spring break projects. Here's the "out the door lickety split wall".


It was a very simple and quick project.  I painted an old picture frame with a beige semi-gloss paint.  Using brown acrylic paint I antiqued it a bit. Then I painted the glass of the frame with chalkboard paint.(I am totally in love with chalkboard paint now...wait til you see all of the fun chalkboard paint projects I am planning)  I added two robe hooks underneath for their coats and backpacks.  And voila!


 Really,  any ideas?????

I have a feeling you have an old frame or two in your home that you don't use anymore.  Think of the possibilities!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1