Tuesday, May 21, 2013

4 days and counting

I love my job.  I love my students.  But, I also love my summers... Getting to spend time with my kids.  Sleeping in (til 7).   Working around the house and getting things organized.  Can't wait!!

Here's a few of my much needed "To Do's" for this summer:
*Clean out closets...uh, this is ridiculous!
(no, I normally don't throw my children's clothes on the floor...they're ready to be tossed in the "hand-me-down" tub)

*Pretty up my laundry area in the basement.  I'm hoping that with some paint and TLC I can go from this:
(yikes...I can't believe I just showed you the dungeon!!)

to this:
 or this:


*Take clothes to Goodwill.

Anyone else have major plans for marking things off their To Do list??

-Audra







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1