Friday, May 10, 2013

a little of this, a little of that...H54F

What's up with the H54F in the title??  Well, today I will be linking up with Lauren for a "High Five For Friday" post!!  Here's 5 of my favorite things from this past week!! (not in any particular order)
1.)  I did it ...
2.)   Check out this super adorable cupcake that I got from one of my first graders!!  It's almost too pretty to eat!!

I decided that as long as I took pictures first it needed to be eaten.  So I did.  It was a good decision!!

3.)  This week our school did a "jeans" week to raise money for Relay for Life.  A $5.00 donation to wear jeans all week for a good cause!! 

4.)  Snuggle time...even if it is the same movie over and over and over again.

5.) Winding down with an iced chai tea latte.




 

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from High Five for Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm love chai tea! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori! I swear by the Tazo chai tea concentrate. I get it at Sam's...equal parts concentrate with milk. So easy!! Sometimes I throw in some half and half to make it a little thicker! Yum!!

      Delete

 
UA-58667833-1