Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Can't live without it...

So it's back to work for most after the Memorial Holiday weekend...but not for me!  Today is my official first day of summer vacation and guess where I'm going...School!  The last day of school I left a little overwhelmed and felt disorganized so I'm heading to school today for a quick scan through of my new classroom to make sure I have things where they belong.  Today's blog post is about my everyday must-haves.  I've posted often about things recently purchased or things that I would like to purchase.  I thought it would be fun to tell you about the things I have, that I can't live without.  Ok, well maybe that's a bit extreme...but I do love them!!


Beauty


Mineral Powder Foundation

Lounging Around


On The Tube









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1