Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five For Friday

Here we go again!  Here's my high five for the week...

1.) YAAY for the irises blooming.  BOO to the helicopters all over our back patio!




2.). Gotta love this weather!  The boys helping with the yard work.



3.)  Just a little FYI:  We have completed around 88 of our 706 miles to Hilton Head.  (give or take a few)

4.). I got to use some of my new Pampered Chef cooking gear.  I'm loving my new silicone prep bowls.  They are perfect for pouring batter with their flexible silicone form.
5.). Gotta love evenings when I can feel like I'm eating a gourmet meal and all I had to do was put it in the oven. 

Have a good weekend!!  I'm hoping for some nice weather so we can make our first trip of the summer to Holiday World! 
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1