Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I've been Pinspired-May

I have no fashion background, but who needs it anyways when you have blogs to get fashion advice from and pictures from Pinterest to help you update your wardrobe!  I've decided to join in with Mix & Match Mama, Pinterest Told Me To... , The larson Lingo and several other bloggers for their monthly Pinspired Linky Party! (If I can figure it out...)  Stay tuned for my once a month, "I've been Pinspired" posts.

I decided to do this at the last minute, so unfortunately I only have one outfit to put on display for you. I plan to be Pinspired more often for June's post!! 

May:
I thought this would be the perfect casual outfit to wear to a friends house the other night for a bar-b-que. 

Thanks for the look, Katie!!

Here I am!  Colored jeans and a chambray shirt. (they no longer carry my shirt so this is a link to others)

 
That's it??  I'm sorry...but I promise to NOT disappoint next month!  I've got some ideas-see ya next month!
 
-AUDRA




14 comments:

  1. I love this look! I actually like the color of your pants better than Katie's :). Thank you so much for linking up today! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shay, it was my pleasure to link up with you guys! I look forward to linking up again next month!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your outfit! I am ALLLLLL about chambray shirts & colored pants! So cute! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I was excited to link up with you guys! You all have such cute blogs!! Thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. those purple jeans are awesome, Audra!
    have a great day!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I love shopping at Kohl's...such cute stuff for a good price!

      Delete
  4. Chambray + colored jeans = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your denim top and colored skinny jeans are perfection! So simple, but cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You KNOW I love a denim shirt and colored skinny jeans! LOVE!
    Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaeffer! I am really loving the denim shirt these days! Have a great day :)

      Delete
  7. Chambray shirts and colored jeans are my go to outfit these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wore this to a bar-b-que and then to work a different day...such an easy outfit!

      Delete

 
UA-58667833-1