Tuesday, May 14, 2013

one of those weeks

It has been one of those weeks where I feel like I am tredding to keep my head above the water.  I feel like I am go go go, but never get anywhere...and it's only Tuesday!!  I had a scheduled list of all of my blog posts for the week. But it's kind of hard to blog about the meal I made when well, I didn't even get to the store to buy the ingredients.  Or how about my latest project I planned to blog about this Thursday?? Not so much!! 


Hopefully I can paddle like the dickens tonight to blog about the yummy dessert I am making for school tomorrow!!    

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the Jennie Evolution hop and I love it! I agonize over haircuts, we eat cereal on nights I had a great dinner planned! Fun to read, I love knowing that I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim! Thank you thank you!! Umm, went and checked out your blog and I have to say super cute house! I am just like you in the fact that I change my decor style and taste quite often. That's why I have to keep myself busy with projects. Adding you to my daily blog reel now!

      Delete

 
UA-58667833-1