Thursday, May 16, 2013

Online Shoppng

I have just recently become a big fan of all of the online shops to do my shopping  browsing.  I say browsing rather than shopping because I look more than I spend.  Here are a few of my favorite online shopping websites!

                                                                       Rue La La 



Coach (comment below with your email address so I can "invite" you to their preferred customer email listing...usually all items 50% off and clearance 65% off)  Check out the latest deals I received via the email listing!!
Poppy Signature Glam was $198.00.  With my 65% off it would be $69.30. 
Park Leather Duffle was $368.00.  $126.00 after the 65% off.

I love this color green!!  This Gallery Leather Zipper Tote was $328.00.  After the 65% off it is $105.00! 


You name it-they have it.  Home, health, beauty, electronics..I ordered sheets from this site months ago and am very pleased with them.  They have cheap shipping and often times they run a Free Shipping special!

I am really digging the Glacier Balls. They would make a perfect gift for a guy with a bar. 



Looky-looky there's that table I liked for our porch.

Like I said, shoot me an email or comment below and I will put your info in for invites to these sites!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1