Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Shopping- This mom is getting ready for summer

I have to be honest with you.  A few weeks ago I found myself doing a little "me" shopping and bought a few shirts and a pair of white skinny jeans.  They are cute, but the item I was most excited about was a new pair of grey workout pants...what's wrong with me, I barely even workout!   
I don't work in the summer and can usually be found playing outside or at tennis camp with the kids, so my normal attire is workout tights and a T.  This summer I would like to make a better effort at stepping out of the house in style  presentable!
Now don't get me wrong.  You are definitely bound to see me slumming on occasion.  I can't set my sights too high!! 


Out of your face hairstyles that look better than a regular pony:  Check out this blog for tutorials on these hairstyles and a ton more!


Comfy casual knit dresses or skirts to wear with flipflops during the day or wedges at night:
Flutter-sleeve dress

Women's Jersey Shirtdresses

Pintucked skirt


 


Colored shorts for a plain T or a button down:

                                                                      Sunkissed Shorts


                                                              Striped Boyfriend Roll-Up Shorts

I just need to add a few of these to my shopping cart and I'll be ready for summer!!
-Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1