Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Luncheon

When I think of Lilly Pulitzer I think of color and print. Today I'm linking up with Pinterest Told Me To in a Lilly Pulitzer soirée.  If you've never heard of or shopped Lilly Pulitzer before, let me show you what I mean.
 


I wasn't joking when I said color and print!
 I thought it would be fun to plan a pretend luncheon around the coloring and styles of the late great southern designer.  Here's my Lilly Pullitzer fabric inspiration.
 
Ok, so imagine me wearing this outfit...

 
entertaining friends on this patio furniture...

 
 
serving drinks from this tub...
 
chowing down from these plates.
 
For some reason I am in the mood for a party!  Who wouldn't be with all of these cute entertaining accessories from one of my new favorite
 
I hope you enjoyed my Lilly Pulitzer inspired luncheon ideas!  Lots of color! Lots of print!  Lots of fun! 
-Audra
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

 
UA-58667833-1