Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Good times

As I said before, we were out of town this past weekend for a wedding in downtown Indy. 
The festivities began Thursday evening with a "welcome party" for all guests on the top floor of The Chase Tower.  Just in case you didn't know...that's the tallest building in Indianapolis with us being on the 48th floor.  Check out this view!!

Not only was the view great, but we also enjoyed the company of our friends.  Good view, Good drinks, Good food and Good friends...Good times!


The actual wedding took place on Friday evening at 5:00 with the reception immediately after at Regions Bank.  Talk about a setting!!
We were located on the fifth floor on their inside/outside rooftop venue. 
Another successful celebration for their wedding weekend!! 
Ok, less talking and more pics...got it!!
 Brandon and I taking advantage of a photo opportunity.

Roomies
The dancing begins...

The dancing in full swing...
The guys.

Such a great weekend.  I wish I would've taken more pictures but I was having such a good time that I didn't.   
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1