Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five and a little junk in the trunk!

 
We've got serious "junk in our trunk"!! 


This is what I walked into when I reminded Brandon the car needed to be cleaned out because it gets detailed this weekend.  Yoga mat, Cardinals bobble head doll,  shopping cart cover, 2 Thirtyone totes, camping chairs, jumper cables, hunting clothes (for 2 different seasons), baseball attire...you name it, it's probably in there! 
 
 Now on to my high five for this week- 
 
1. The boys and I finished up a week of Vacation Bible School!

2.  I'm super pumped about an upcoming blog project!  I can't wait to share more about it later!!

3. After seeing countless ads I decided to purchase the new Almay CC Cream

I got it in the "medium" shade and it matches my skin tone well. 
So far so good!!
 

4.  The outside wood trim on our house was repainted.  Looks so much better. We should probably go ahead and put the house on the market...right?!? :)
 
5.  I got up a little early this morning to make the kids an actual breakfast.  They have to be getting tired of Poptarts, muffins and waffles!!
 
Happy weekend! 
-Audra

1 comment:

  1. I love to paint house , it becomes more precious to list in states , lol.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1