Friday, June 14, 2013

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  I've been super busy this week.  I think there are 4 different paint brushes drying in the sink right now.  I can't wait to show you my latest projects...but not right now!  You'll have to wait.  Here's my high fives of the week to hold you over.

1. We walked down to the local Farmer's Market.  Locally grown shitake mushrooms and sugar snap peas.  Homemade cinnamon rolls and fruit cocktail cake.  YUM!!


 2.  The family cheering on the Dubois County Bombers! 

3.  One of my favorites:  Noble Roman's breadsticks.

4.  Captain Crunch was very generous with his berries this morning!  :)
Not that I'm complaining, but that's more than usual...right?

5.  Another trip to Holiday World.  Parker was such a brave boy and went on the Log Ride.  The ride was too fast so I couldn't get a picture of that, but here are both boys on the canoes!
-Audra

P.S. Good luck Jasper Wildcat Baseball at State!  Safe travels everyone.   











2 comments:

  1. Love the farmers market and omg haven't had captain crunch in YEARS! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One great thing about having kids....sweet cereals! ;). Have a great weekend!

      Delete

 
UA-58667833-1