Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I've been busy

My Nolan can be quite the little stinker sometimes, but I'm telling you he's a saint when it comes to napping.  We're talking a 2-4 hour nap in the afternoon.  That makes for a pretty productive mommy!  I have a couple projects I am currently working on, but with an out of town wedding trip planned for later this week I haven't been quite as productive as I would like. 
But to hold you over here's a few shots of my progress:
Painted Laundry Room Shelving

Painted Laundry Room Cabinets

First Coat Painted Concrete Laundry Room Floors

Hand Painted Bedroom Accent Wall

Painted Bedroom Nightstand
 
I can't wait to get them finished and share the end results with you! 
-Audra






 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You need to host the next family event so I can see all of your handiwork! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! Maybe we'll just have a non-holiday get together this summer. Outside wood on house is being painted today and I'm having someone build a stand for Brandon's Big Green Egg so maybe a cookout is needed!

      Delete

 
UA-58667833-1