Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Look

What do you think of the new look?  When I first started our blog a short 3 months ago I got some advice from a pretty well known blogger.  Her advice to me was to hire a designer to create a blog that I loved, that fit my style.  At the time I wasn't expecting too much from our blog so I didn't want to spend the money.  Well, 60 blog posts later and more than 10,000 views from readers in 10 different countries I thought I'd go ahead and make the jump to a professionally designed blog...my free blog template wasn't that bad, was it??
I hope you enjoy the new look!
Something yummy on the blog tomorrow...c-ya then! 
-Audra

2 comments:

  1. Audra, I love the new look. Very clean and crisp. I also love reading your blog every day. I think you got my share of the creative genes in the gene pool!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1