Monday, June 3, 2013

So. Much. Better.

I've been wanting to show you this project , but it took me longer to get it finished than expected.  Not because it was too difficult, but rather because I have been super busy.  Once I actually started, I was able to finish in just a few hours  Check out this simple AND cheap jewelry organizer I made!
 Old wooden window frame: FREE (Thanks Jace and Jenelle)
Gray paint: leftover from another project
Fence wire: leftover garden supply

Not only are all of my dangle earrings easy to find, but now they are a decorative piece on display in our bedroom!  Interested in making a jewelry organizer of your own????  How about one of these?




Now, get off the computer and get started!!  :) But before you do, check out all of my link ups for the week: 1, 2, 3 (I was also featured on #3)
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1