Tuesday, July 30, 2013

a walk down memory lane

A few weeks ago when working on the furniture for our bedroom I found a scrapbook that I had made for Brandon back in high school.  It was perfect timing as last week Brandon and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary.  It's crazy to me that at 30 years old we have been together for almost half of our lives. 
Here's a little walk down our high school memory lane...

(In case you were wondering- his apologies have not gotten much better and yes he used to autograph everything with his baseball number as if he was famous) 



(we were the best at the dirty dancing lift back in the day)






Such good memories! 
Here's to many more!!
-Audra

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! My husband and I have known each other since high school as well and I always laugh when I see pics from back then! It's so funny to look at "those high schoolers" and wonder if they had any idea what was coming...kids, mortgages, jobs~ all great stuff, but nowhere on the radar map at 15!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1