Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bloggertunity

 After a few months of blogging I'm excited to fill you in on an upcoming project.  And by project I don't mean a new DIY!
  Single Thread Boutique and I are pumped about collaborating on some fun shopping posts in the near future.   
 Be on the look out for my Shopping for Hilton Head post, where I'll spend the morning being styled by the Single Thread Boutique staff for evenings out while on vacation. 
While you're waiting you might want to check out the Single Thread Boutique website.  Lots of really cute items at really good prices!  See some of my favorites here, here and here.  All regular priced items are 15% off right now online so you better check it out before it's too late!  If you are close to one of their two store locations, Huntingburg or Evansville, you better stop in for their BOGO 50% off sale items deal (in store only).     
I hope you're enjoying our blog and I look forward to what it has in store for us in the future!
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1