I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July holiday. We sure did...here's my High Five for the week!
1. We finally turned Nolan's car seat to forward facing.
He's loving the view!!
2. A good friend of mine from Florida came home for the week. It's always great getting together with old friends and letting the kids play.
3. We enjoyed the outdoors by "frying out". Kind of like grilling out minus the grill and add a fryer!
4. The evening weather has been somewhat cool this week. In between rain showers we warmed up outside with a fire.
5. Parker and I were up until almost midnight last night watching all of the fireworks. Brandon had to work today so he stayed home with Nolan. It was a pretty amazing fireworks display!
Thanks for stopping by.