Monday, July 1, 2013

Pinspired-July

Talk about fun...I'm having a blast linking up with Shay, Sheaffer, and Mel each month for their Pinspired Link party! 
Last month, Sheaffer did a similar look and it just so happens I had pinned one for future pinspired link ups. 
Look #1:
Here's the Pinterest look I pinned:




And here's me in denim and white:





Look #2:

The look from Pinterest:

And here's me in navy and green:


                                                                shirt  shoes  shorts 
Here's my May and June pinspired looks in case you missed them! 
Happy Monday and 1st of July! 
-Audra


7 comments:

  1. Look great Audra! The denim and white is one of my favorite all time looks, and I love both of your wedges.
    Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheaffer! Denim and White seems to be pretty popular this month...Shay and Mel also rocked it!!

      Delete
  2. I love your navy and green!! Great outfits for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna. Sweet of you to drop by!

      Delete
  3. You and I both did navy and green this month! I loved your looks!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the navy & green look! I will definitely wear the same color combo this week after seeing it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike! We had similar outfit/color combos this month :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1