Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who doesn't love to shop?!?-Vacation Edition

Sara from Single Thread Boutique in Huntingburg and Evansville was sweet enough to open her doors early and spend some time styling me for our upcoming family vacation.  Here are just a few of the looks I tried on and accessories to go with them!





 dress     handbag    necklace (store only)   bangles


(ignore the random foot shot in this one!)


dress   bracelets   necklace & earrings (store only)




She even helped me transition this outfit for fall by layering a cardigan, losing some of the bling and accessorizing with a scarf and a belt.  How simple was that! 


cami dress     pendant (store only)   bangles (store only)   cuff (store only)  cardigan   belt (store only)    scarf (store only)

Here are a few of the other pieces I tried on:

I had such a good time working with Single Thread Boutique...I'm thinking we need to work together again soon for some back to school shopping! 

I can't wait for our trip.  I'm also looking forward to sharing pictures with you so you can see which items I wore on vacation.
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1