Friday, August 23, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!!  Here's my high five for the week!!

1. Last weekend we had the best weather for August.  It was so nice and cool...perfect for a round of golf.
(pay no attention to my form, I've never had lessons)
2.  Parker is excited to be playing soccer again this year.  He has his first game this weekend.
Go Tigers!

Nolan doesn't want to miss out on the action.

3.  The boys love to have slumber parties in our living room.  They would lay about anywhere as long as they had their sleeping bags.

 4. Looking forward to hanging with a best friend this weekend!  You'll be hearing about the triathlon next week!

5.  And just for fun...


 Did anyone see this little escape artist roaming around downtown Jasper yesterday?  How can this not be a highlight of the week!!

Have a happy weekend! 
-Audra

3 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to be starting soccer! I love seeing little kids run around having fun :)

    I've never been able to play golf... it just wasn't for me I suppose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I saw that turkey the other morning!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother used to have groups of turkeys in her neighborhood. My kids loved it! Stopping by from High Five for Friday! Come visit, having a $200 J.Crew gift card giveaway - ends today!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1