Monday, August 12, 2013

High Five for Friday...on a Monday

I've had a few people ask me where my High Five posts have been lately and well honestly they are on my computer unfinished...oops, my bad.  I have had every intention of posting a high five these past few weeks but then something has come up that keeps me from sitting down to finish it.  So, I decided to just mix it up a little and give you a High Five for Friday Monday post this week.
 
1. The tomatoes are growing like crazy in our garden and I've had my share of BLT's.  LOVE them!

2.  School starts for us this Wednesday.  My room is ready for a new bunch of first graders to enjoy.   
 
3.  I'm having my first ever giveaway.  In case you couldn't tell I am so excited about it.  Interested in winning a $25.00 gift certificate to Single Thread Boutique?  Go HERE to see how.  Giveaway closes this Thursday.  The winner will be announced on Friday!
 
4.  If you follow me on instagram you might have seen the picture of my husband's ridiculous collection of hats.  If not here you go:
Does he really need 11 different camo hats??? (I didn't even go to his hunting closet so there could've been even more!)
 
 I've been cleaning and organizing closets and found all of those hats stashed on a shelf in our bedroom closet. (with the exception of a few he had hung from door knobs and the lamp on his side of the bed)  I put my foot down and made him get rid of a few.  I mean seriously, the one he wore in college that I'm pretty sure had mold growing on it had to go!! He agreed and chose 4 to get rid of...baby steps I guess! 
 
5.  I am excited about a new project I am currently working on with Jenna from http://rainonatinroof.com/, Melissa from http://vintagemellie.blogspot.com/, and Kim from http://www.exquisitelyunremarkable.com/.  We are ready to start picking dates for a Holiday Link Up Party that we will be hosting soon!! 
 
Have a good week and don't forget to comment to win for the Single Thread giveaway!!
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1