Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's time to get back on track

As we move into another school year, it's time this household gets their act together.  That includes planning our evening dinners.  I have found that planning our meals 2 weeks out helps us to stay more organized at home with food prepping...it also saves me the trouble of standing in front of the fridge staring at too many or too little choices. 
I found these printables a few years ago and created this binder to help us stay on track. 

On a side note-I find the best time to plan your meals is while watching Extreme Weight Loss.  Hearing Chris Powell tell a contestant that he allows 1 day a week of rewarding himself with a handful of tortilla chips will make you rethink Taco Tuesday as a healthy meal therefore motivating you to plan healthier meals. 

Anyways, back to printable meal planners...here's a few that I thought you would like:

several different planning choices as well as daily cookbook page tags (for those of us who plan a meal and then can't remember which cookbook it was in)



I bet you're as excited as me to start planning your family's meals.  Hmmm, maybe I should start a link up of weekly meal plans to help when we get in a cooking rut?!? 
-Audra







1 comment:

  1. I love weekly meal planning! I use a menu board on our pantry. A big 8x10 picture frame decorated a bit and then expo markers tell me what the plan is!
    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1