Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Link Up Party is Here!

Well, hello!  Thanks for stopping by...now let's get to the point!  A few months ago I decided to reach out to some fellow bloggers and start a seasonal decor link up.  I had several bloggers give me the heads up for joining...so here we are today sharing our fall decorations featuring a reused/thrift store item.
Lucky for me I attempted a pinterest project that turned into a big time fail so I had some cabinet doors laying around that just needed something done to them.  

before:

after:

A few coats of leftover paint from our cabinets, distressing of the edges and some chalkboard paint in the middle and voila!


I was also thrilled to be able to incorporate the pheasant feathers my father in law brought me from his last hunting trip.  



Be sure to check out the other fall looks including those linked up from the other hosts.  

Shabby Love

Exquisitely Unremarkable

Rain on a Tin Roof

Thanks again for stopping by!  We hoped you liked our fall looks and don't forget to link up your fall decorations below!
-Audra






3 comments:

  1. Love the upcycle! And those feathers are so pretty! I popped over from Domestic Superhero-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull, very serenity atmosphére

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your black and whites with that punch of orange, Audra. Kind of refreshing with so much orange going on in this season. Thanks for hosting ... and for dropping in to visit, too! It's truly nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1