Friday, October 4, 2013

High Five

Happy TGIF!

1. With Brandon being out of town this week I was shooting for meals with the least amount of dishes.  What better way to avoid doing dishes than eating at someone else's house.  Better yet, eating at someone else's house and them making your favorite meal.  

2. I found this little gem when browsing through my iPad photos.
 Parker checking out his teeth after his first dentist appointment to see if he could see the superhero vitamins.

3.  I had been working on a fall clothing wish list post.  Boyfriend jeans just so happened to be number 1 on the list.  I broke down and ordered a pair yesterday. 
I can't wait for them to come in.
P.S. they are on sale and free shipping!

4.  I hosted my very first link up party yesterday!!

5. It hasn't happened yet, but Brandon will be home tonight after his week long business trip in Vegas.  That's for sure a high five...this mom needs a break!

Have a great weekend!
-Audra

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a brand new pair of jeans - that FIT!!!!

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1