Friday, November 8, 2013

High Five For Friday

It's been a few weeks since our last high five so I feel like I have so much to share.  Here are just few of my favorites from the last few weeks.
1.  My best friend from college came to stay last weekend.  It's always great catching up and playing slumber party!

2.  I must have looked like a lost puppy the other day at the grocery store as I stared at all of the different coffee creamer choices.  2 different shoppers stopped to give me their input. 



I'm glad I listened...they are yummy!! (full disclosure:  French Vanilla was my favorite and no, there is no alcohol in Baileys Creamers.  Bummer, right!?!)

2.5  I enjoyed a cup of coffee in my snowman mug while I blogged last night. 



2.75 Nolan wanted in on the action, too.
 "my cup mommy"


3.  The boys painted their pumpkins.

4. Brandon carved his pumpkin.


5.  And last but not least...


Parker turns five this weekend so we went out for the celebratory chips and dip dinner!

We are looking forward to a weekend celebrating Parker with our family.  We hope you find reason to celebrate too!
-Audra







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1