Monday, December 9, 2013

My winter must haves

Each of has our own signature must haves.  Here's a few of the items I just can't live without when the weather gets cold.




Burt's bees hand salve- my knuckles get super dry in the winter so this is my go to product for soothing dry skin.

 Burt's bees lip balm-I am a Chapstick snob and will only use this.  I guarantee you will find a stick of this with me at all times.

 Glittens aka Part Glove Part Mitten-  I bought similar ones a few years ago at a local boutique.  I absolutely love them because I can flip the mitten part back so I can help zip up jackets or tie shoes when I have recess duty at school.

 
Fleece leggings- Do I even need to explain why I love my fleece lined leggings?
P.S. I found some at Wal-Mart for like $4.00!!!!

 Slippers- I put these on first thing when I get home in the evening.  Super comfy and super warm.  I also love that they have the leather bottoms.


 Chai latte- By far my favorite winter drink.
What are some of your must have winter products?
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1