Monday, January 6, 2014

The Blog- Year in Review

I'm not sure I should call it a "year" in review since my first post was just 10 months ago...but close enough.  I've had a blast starting up the blog and am so happy I did!  I remember being motivated and wanting to start a blog but having reservations at the same time. 
Would people really want to read what I had to say? 
I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with my stats!  I have published 123 posts since starting the blog in March of 2013.  The majority of my readers are in the United States, but I've had a steady flow of readers visit from Russia, Germany, France, Canada, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Netherlands.
 
  As I write a post I always think about who would be interested in the topic.  Here are a few of my most read posts.
Who knew you guys would be so in to our hygiene?!?  Just Kidding :)
And #1 with more than 1,000 views...
You guys must like free stuff. Looks like I need to get another giveaway on the calendar.  Don't worry...I've got one coming!
Thanks for making 2013 fun!  I look forward to what 2014 has in store for me!!
-Audra









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1