Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

No reason to stop wishing just because the holidays are over.  I mean seriously there's only about 352 shopping days until Christmas 2014.  (pretty sure I did that math right)
Speaking of Christmas, if my kids get one more toy I think I might scream! 
If your holidays were anything like mine then you probably told your family, "NO MORE TOYS!"  And if your family is anything like ours, then they probably didn't listen. 
Here's wishing for some toy organization this year! 
I really, really, really like these storage units from Land of Nod.

The white or grey would be perfect for the toy room in the next house.

The blue and red ones match Parker's room to a T.  I feel like it's meant to be!  And what do you know...they're on sale too!
For all you DIY handyman type, here are the plans to make your very own vegetable bin storage units.  (or the plans to make them for me if you'd like-just let me know how much!!)
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1