Monday, February 17, 2014

Conscious Box-December

You may remember a few many weeks ago when I wished for a monthly box subscription.  Well, Brandon must have been reading cause I got one for Christmas.  I know, I know.  December???  I'm a little behind.  Long story short-my email address got mixed up with my mailing address so my December and January boxes shipped out a little later than normal, putting me a few weeks behind on my posting.  Lucky for me we live in a small town and our wonderful mail lady knew it was mine by my email address.  BONUS!!



Not familiar with Conscious Box?  Basically it's a monthly subscription of natural products that shows up each month at your door.  Here's a list of the items in my December box.  

Last Round Natural Hangover Support -Haven't used it yet...it's about time someone throws a party so I have an excuse!  ;)

Herbal Zap Immune Support All Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement-  Reminds me EmergenC

Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste- Not bad if you don't mind the taste of cinnamon flavored tree bark.  But hey, my teeth felt pretty clean!

Epic Dental Fresh Fruit Xylitol Gum - Good Flavor, liked it!

Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Jellies -

Biobag Compostable Sandwich Bag- Brandon just about used this as a doggy doodoo bag.  Guess it would work for that too!

Gnu Foods Fiber Love Bar- LOVED this fiber bar! I had the Banana Walnut.  Very moist and flavorful!

FruitsMax Whole Food Supplement- Little fruit flavored chewables as a supplement for your daily fruit intake. 

Wholesome Sweeteners-I've been using these daily in my coffee and tea.

Country Life Triple Action Stress Shield Nighttime- I slept like a baby, but then again I don't need much help.  This girl likes her sleep and doesn't have a problem getting a good night's rest.

The Source Coffee Company Roasted Coffee Beans-

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex-

Farmer Gene's Tiny but Mighty Popcorn-

Jiva Coffee Cubes- Little cubes of coffee that you just toss in your hot water.  Perfect for someone without space for a coffee machine.

TreeSmart Pencils

I have also received my January box.  I'll let you know how that one is in a few weeks!  Are you a member of a monthly box subscription?  I'd love to hear about it. 
-Audra








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1