Wednesday, February 26, 2014

January Conscious Box

I really liked January's Conscious Box...more than December's.  




Last Round Hangover support- Seriously they must think I'm a lush.  I got this is my December Box too!

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Jellies- Vitamin gummies for kids.  My kids liked them.

Mighty Leaf Organic Teas

BumBoosa Bamboo Baby Wipes

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar

Nordic Naturals Vitamin D3 Gummies

Raw Green Organics Super Greens-Love this!  I've been mixing 1 tablespoon into a yogurt/banana smoothie.  

Boundless Nutrition Oatmega Bar-Liked it

Bulumu Granola

MRM CRAM-All natural supplement to help with your attention span.

Naked Wines $100 Wine Voucher-umm, yes please!  No wonder they sent me the Hangover Support.

Alter Eco Black Truffle-Just as good as the expensive gourmet truffles at local shops.

I'm looking forward to receiving my February box any day now!  After February's box I will decide if I want to continue on with this monthly box subscription or to subscribe to a different one.  There's several beauty boxes I've had my eye on!!
-Audra







1 comment:

  1. Did you get this free and then you do reviews on it, or is it just a subscription?

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1