Friday, February 21, 2014

My Hair Must Haves

I think of myself as pretty low-maintenance in regards to beauty, but I do believe that the products you use in your daily beauty routine are pretty important.
Hmmm, can you tell which hair product company I prefer most?  I grew up a Paul Mitchell fan and have evolved to a lover of all things Redken.  Mmmm, the smell!
Here's a sneak peak into my daily used hair products and routine. 
-Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner 
You guessed right-blonde hair and dark roots is not my natural color.  Color extend products are definitely needed on this processed hair.
-Color Extend Total Recharge
 I spray it on my hair after rinsing out my conditioner.  Right before wrapping my hair in the towel.
-Iron Silk Hair Heat Protection
So so bad to use flat irons or curling irons without heat protection.  Use protection people!!
-Glass 01 Smoothing Serum
 It's like the cherry on top of my routine.  The finishing product for smooth shiny hair.

What are your go-to hair products?
-Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1