Wednesday, March 5, 2014

40 Days & 40 Spaces

As you spend this Lenten season giving up your everyday vices- soft drinks, fast food or Facebook- why not give up the clutter, unnecessary items and junk around your house, too?!?  Those of you giving up Facebook are going to have a lot of extra time on your hands…



Join me as I spend the next 40 days organizing and purging 40 spaces around my house.  Start tonight by making a list of 40 spaces around your home to be de-cluttered.


My spaces range from our spice cabinet to Brandon’s hunting clothes closet.   
Be sure to check back in as I give my 40 Days & 40 Spaces updates!
-Audra

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea, Audra! You have a lot of energy...I am not sure I could be so committed to organizing 40 spaces. Maybe I could give up 40 things that I no longer need! Do a pair of shoes count as one item or two? ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1