Monday, June 2, 2014

Second Hand Find

Check out the chairs I found at a local flea market/antique store.  
I bought two of them for under $20.00  

The bare bones of what's soon to be pretty awesome chairs.

What to do? What to do?
I've got a couple ideas...can't narrow it down.
Antique white arms and legs or grey?
Solid upholstery or patterned?
Solid throws or patterned?

Here's a few of my patterned fabric likes. 




I think I'll spend some time tomorrow getting paint samples so I can make my final decision.  
Any suggestions?
-Audra


7 comments:

  1. Ooh. I don't think I could suggest anything that would be more fabulous than what you've already have in mind! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fabric samples. Where did you find them? I like the idea of using gray paint. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicki! Aren't those fabric patterns so cute. fabric.com has tons of trendy fabrics. I hope your enjoying your summer!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Kim! I can't wait to get started. I'll be sure to share the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How will you make the seat supported? Did you find those at anything collectible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My game plan was to have someone ( possibly Jim) cut a board the same shape as the seat area to pad and then upholster it then attach it.. .correct or no? Yes, anything collectible!

      Delete
    2. Jim would be a perfect one to do that! I showed it to my daughter-in-law and she wondered what you would do for a seat. I might need to go buy a couple of those for her. Thanks! Summer is great!

      Delete

 
UA-58667833-1