Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Recap

Our official weekend started on Thursday since Brandon was off on Friday in observance of the Fourth of July Holiday.  It was the most beautiful July weather I can ever remember having.  A nice cool breeze made it so comfortable to sit outside.

The kids enjoyed lots of playing. 


Brandon worked in the garden while grilling.  I prepped some Sangria to enjoy over the weekend.  Then we enjoyed a nice shrimp meal outside on the patio with a fire. 



It was a wonderful start to the weekend!

Friday kicked off with Brandon playing 18 holes with some friends.  The kids and I lounged around for a while then hit up the local city pool.  Parker has been begging me to take him so I thought today was as good a day as any.


In the evening we enjoyed an amazing firework show.


I'm talking tons of boom, fizzle and AWWW set with musical accompaniment.  
Saturday afternoon we enjoyed some friend time at a birthday party!  Happy 3rd Birthday Carter!  

Sunday was the perfect end to the weekend with a little golf in the morning



and a barbecue with friends in the afternoon.
It's always so nice to catch up with friends while the kids run and play.






Such a fun weekend.
With so much activity I'm sure there will be a whole lot of this happening this week...


I hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend!
-Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1