Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I think it's time we catch up

I thought it was about time I eased myself back into the blogging world.  I make no promises...moving into a new (to us) house is a lot of work.  I swear it eats up every ounce of energy and free time that I have.  And as much as I hate to think about it...it's only just begun.  There's just so much we want to do to make this house our home.  I don't even know where to begin sometimes.  I would include some pictures to prove that we have been hard at work but everything is so "halfway" done that I just can't let you in yet.  Soon, I promise!!  
So, with blogging on my mind I made a list of all the ideas I have bouncing around my head.  Lots of ideas and full motivation on my side...I think I'm ready to get my head in the blogging game again!
Until next time-
Audra

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1