Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Traditions-Christmas Through the Years

There is so much I love about this time of year.  What is there not to love.  The smells.  The lights.  The parties.  I could go on and on.  Some of my very favorite things are small traditions that I have started with my immediate family. 
One of the most sentimental traditions started the year Brandon and I got married...
our Christmas Through The Years book, which contains each year's Christmas card picture.
This is a very special book to me because it showcases the years, the memories and all of the changes we have gone through as a family.  I love looking through the book each and every year around the holidays.


 I look even more forward to adding another card to the book each year.  

Christmas 2006
The year Brandon and I married.  Our first Christmas as a married couple.  Our first Christmas in our first home. 

Christmas 2007
We survived year one of marriage!

Christmas 2008
The year Parker was born.  Parker's first Christmas.  Our first Christmas as a family of three.

 
Christmas 2009
Parker turned 1.  The Christmas that I understood why having a toddler during the Holidays can be such hard work.


Christmas 2010
The three of us with Nolan on the way!

Christmas 2011
Nolan was born.  Our first Christmas as a family of 4.

Christmas 2012
The Christmas with two "in to everything" children.

Christmas 2013
Our house went on the market.  The year we searched and searched for our new home...and didn't buy one until the next year!

Christmas 2014
Coming soon!

Do you have any special family traditions?  I'd love to hear about them!
-Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1