Friday, January 2, 2015

Here's to a New Year

I can't say there is one particular thing I want to focus on this year, but rather me as a whole.  The whole New Years resolution thing usually lasts a few weeks so I figure if I have a handful of resolutions I'll have a better chance of sticking with at least one of them.
Just keeping it real, folks!


Here's to a bold, confident, adventurous, driven, honest, healthy, spiritual, organized ME!

This year I will:
Accept compliments and just say "thank you."
I am notorious for saying thank you immediately followed by a negative.
 "I love your house, Audra."  "Thanks, we have lots of updating and painting to do."
"That shirt is so cute on you."  "Thanks, I bought it on sale for super cheap."  UGH...just accept a compliment already!

Drink more water.
I really need to cut back on my diet soda intake.

Be positive and accepting of others' differences.

Make time for walks with friends.
We all need a little fresh air and girl time!

Declutter my house...and some of my relationships.

2014 has been good to me, but I'm looking forward to 2015 and what it has in store!!
XOXO-Audra

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing, Audra, I'm focusing on a change of lifestyle and attitude that I started last year. Good luck and Happy New Year! Ps- Gorgeous picture of you! (here's your first chance to just say, thank you!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-58667833-1