Saturday, January 17, 2015

Our Latest Obsession

I am not a huge breakfast eater.  Don't get me wrong, I love breakfast foods.  
Bacon, eggs, toast and butter-I could eat every day.
But, who has time for that?!?  Plus, yikes the calories!
It goes without saying, I love breakfast foods I just find some of the "everyday" breakfast food items to be bland and boring.  I don't want to eat cold cereal every day.  I love oatmeal but sometimes I need more.  
I need to feel like I am indulging without the guilt. 
Brandon surprised me the other day with a healthy AND filling breakfast after my morning workout. 
It's fair to say that I am obsessed.  I've eaten it three four times since.

Poached Eggs and Spinach on a Toasted Whole Grain English Muffin

Poached Eggs and Sliced Avocado on a Toasted Whole Grain English Muffin


Poached Eggs and Avocado Spread on a Toasted Whole Grain English Muffin

Poaching eggs is pretty easy and there's not all that greasy mess to clean up!
No oil.  Just boiling water.

Are you hungry yet???
I'll leave you with a little more mouth watering goodness just in case!

Be sure to check back in Wednesday when I"ll be walking you through the steps to make our new favorite breakfast.
-Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1