Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Timing Is Everything

It's strange, but I have had more people ask me about my blog, (or should I say non-existent blog) in the last few weeks than in the previous year total.  My answer is usually the same, "I just don't have time for it."  But it wasn't until this last time someone asked me that I actually said the truth...or accepted the truth for that matter.  The truth is, I sometimes feel insecure about blogging.  Not insecure as in, I'm not good enough.  But rather, questioning if people really want to read what I have to say.  And even more than that, having to explain to some people why I even blog to begin with.

These recent inquiries about the status of the blog came at just the right time.  We've had some pretty crazy first few months of 2017 and I've been thinking that life is too short to not do what makes you happy.  I've decided to put on my big girl panties (I hate that word by the way) and to start blogging again.  I make no promises on how many posts I will make.  But I promise to not care what others think,  and to just do it because I like to and I want to. I have lots of ideas, events and trips that I'm pretty pumped to share.  And more importantly, I'm excited to have you Keepin' up with us!

~Audra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-58667833-1